So there i was in the back garden and there was a huge crashing sound....

This happened to me a few year ago with my clio, Except it was 5am and he had smashed into most cars on our street, The **** ran off and was never found and my clio was a write off, Had to claim my own insurance and loose all my NCB, So i know how they people feel who have damaged cars,

All i know is that its his own car - his Mum even came to look at it and confirmed it was her sons car, accident literally 50m from their house!

The guy with the silver car told me that if it had been 2 minutes later, then he would have been stood in the road loading his grandchild into the rear seat as they were just getting ready to go out - scary!

oh dear, it would seem that this person suffers from an inferior intellectual ability.

he must of been speeding to cause that amount of damage, and silly boy running off when its his street and obviously they will trace the car back to him

We came back from a night out once to find the front of one if our cars smashed in. Some **** on a scooter, he rode off. Made me so angry

I was woken up in bed one night to what sounded like a bomb going off, someone had taken their mums car when off their head on drugs, lost it on a corner and rammed mine down the street.. poor lil clio

He tried to run off and my b/f at the time had to run down the street after him.

Last edited:
Quite some chav that must have been lol!!!

As has already been said, lucky no one has been hurt!

Whatever if any punishment he gets you can be sure it won't be harsh enough.

Things like this should be a 5 year ban.... ( in truth I'd use capital punishment :smiley: ) and community service.

he will get done for leaving the scene and possibly speeding if they can find away to prove it.

it will be funny if he hasnt declared any mods and he has void insurance and has to pay for all the damage.

some people are so stupid its untrue

I bet it's been said a thousand times before, but it's people like this that put up our insurance! :s

Accidents do happen though and as we dont really know the facts.. Just glad no one was hurt.

The fact is, the guy did the 'decent' thing and ran off. So there must be something to hide:
Speeding, drink driving, drug driving, stolen car are the obvious ones. That's not am accident in my eyes.

I wouldn't like to be in court when you guys were the judge and jury... jail for life LOL

I'm all for accepting that people make mistakes or make silly decisions. But to do something like that then run away, for all that kid knows there might be a dead baby in the primera, but he was gone before it bothered him.

I know where your coming from but all im trying to say is none of us know the full story.

I wouldn't like to be in court when you guys were the judge and jury... jail for life LOL

Lol firing squad would me my verdict! People like that aren't needed in society.

Cheap ass Wolfrace alloys on a Cupra!?!?! To me that just screams retard! :tongueout:anic:

I really hope that he has to fork out for the whole damage but with the lovely legal system we have if his insurance company didn't pay out he would be taken to court where he would be ordered to pay the costs - he would appeal - and it would be dropped to £50/mth due to 'financial incapacity'.... How is that fair!? :confused1:

Fair do's we dont know the full story, but what we do know is he fled the scene after stitching up two completely innocent people on the run up to xmas.............. nice bloke!

What a dick, doing this on a large open road is a cock up. doing it in a built up area is just plain out of order you have to think of the pedestrians! I'm with a lot of people on here and reckon he was pissed up!

Similar Thread Suggestions