So there i was in the back garden and there was a huge crashing sound....

..... wonder up the street to find this ... young lad, fast-ish car, driving in a 30 zone. Oh, and he did a runner afterwards to top it off....

30102010088.jpg

30102010089.jpg

30102010090.jpg

30102010091.jpg

30102010092.jpg

30102010093.jpg

30102010094.jpg

30102010095.jpg

30102010096.jpg

30102010098.jpg

...and the local residents think speed humps will stop this happening :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:swear::swear: amazing!!! hope they catch him just look at all the damage!!!!:thumb1:

Seeing things like this really grates me.......

2 (probably 3 including the seat owner) car owners have loads their car. Gained a load of agg, and increased insurance + excess on top of xmas. Hopefully the guys got internal bleeding. I know it sounds harsh but hey thats how i feel.

2 written off cars & one damaged in a crash, nice work.

Must have been doing some speed, ripped the o/s/f wheel clean off.

LOL at doing a runner, yeah cos that'll help the situation! :w00t:

Did the police turn up and do they know who the driver is?

LOL at doing a runner, yeah cos that'll help the situation! :w00t:

Did the police turn up and do they know who the driver is?

Forgot to mention on my post, clearly stolen / TWOC. Whether its mummys car or he's an opportunistic thief will remain to be seen.

It doesnt show that well in the pics, but just before the scene of the accident theres a slight left hander, which is where he lost it - must have been really being tramming on :'(

Kid who did the runner owns the car, plenty of witnesses to testify :chair:

Police attended and on the chase! :driveby:

I'd say that was three written off cars! What an idiot! How you reakon he did it, lost the back end and hit the Nissan with the front, then hit the the Picaso with the back end as it spun round?

What a t!t indeed Jase!

Its a very lucky escape that he didn't hit any people, hope he gets a proper slap from someone.

when you said he did a runner i thought it must have been stolen for sure, why else would he run? but you say he was/is the owner?

What a jack ass, this is why all us young drivers pay so much on insurance and get branded as "dangerous"

I have been overtaken by some ****** in a 30 before, dont see the point!

Nothing will be done, he will get a slap on the wrist and it will transpire he was fronting so his insurance company will not pay out leaving people out of pocket just before Christmas.

What a jack ass, this is why all us young drivers pay so much on insurance and get branded as "dangerous"

I have been overtaken by some ****** in a 30 before, dont see the point!

Nothing will be done, he will get a slap on the wrist and it will transpire he was fronting so his insurance company will not pay out leaving people out of pocket just before Christmas.

?????

Fronting

Probably drunk, a mate of mine was drunk out with his mate who was drink driving in his 182. Ran off after he wrapped it around a tree. That way they only do you for leaving the scene, not drink driving.

Similar Thread Suggestions