So far this week

My dad managed to reverse in to the garage and now someone just scratched all my wing mirror, really fedup with idiots who can't drive, I stopped and he still had to hit it :worried: really fedup

My dad managed to reverse in to the garage and now someone just scratched all my wing mirror, really fedup with idiots who can't drive, I stopped and he still had to hit it :worried: really fedup

It sucks mate and yes there are some **** drivers out there.

I can go one better mate.My old man as just phoned to say some woman driving down his road as smashed into the side of it and written it off.She was on the phone at the time and didn't notice it lol

People who phone/text whilst driving should be shot.

That'd stop the ****s.

I can go one better mate.My old man as just phoned to say some woman driving down his road as smashed into the side of it and written it off.She was on the phone at the time and didn't notice it lol

Omg Shr should be banned dangerous driving :/

Omg Shr should be banned dangerous driving :/

Police turned up and asked my farther if he sustained any injuries he told them yes he dropped his cup of tea on his foot and all they said was not to get funny instead of asking the woman why she was on the phone
Pigs are useless

Police turned up and asked my farther if he sustained any injuries he told them yes he dropped his cup of tea on his foot and all they said was not to get funny instead of asking the woman why she was on the phone
Pigs are useless

What a joke really

Similar Thread Suggestions