So close yet so far...Ps Hi All

Hi everyone

I thought I had myself a Clio R27 last week only for the dealer, to be fair to them, to ring this morning and say they were pulling the sale due to a 'rear crank oil leak'. Fixing it is not viable apparently.

Oh well, as the title says so close!

I'm based near Leeds so still on the look out if anything comes along any time soon, but in the meantime a big hello!

Cheers

What a shame but at least you know they are a decent garage..hope you find one soon

How about working a good deal and buy the car dirty cheap? This repair requires the box to come down which a decent garage can do for not more than £400. You can also chuck a new clutch while you are at it and you won't have to worry about it for a long long time. It all depends on the price of course:smile:

Hi and welcome to the forum :smile:

Sorry to hear about that sale falling though, but as Yiannis says, why not see if you can sort a deal?? If everything else on the car is satisfactory then it could be worth going for it...

Whereabouts near Leeds are you?

Hi

A potential worth trying, but the car was from a national dealer and they were pretty stubborn on price etc. Had to try really hard to get a extras like cam belt, service thrown in.

Im based in Pontefract so just down the M62.

Hi

I have a Mint condition R27 preparing for listing next week
PM for details

main dealer cambelt as well-

steve