Snow Foam + Iron X Pictures

Me and Welshtom had a go with my new snow foam lance today. Was only a quick wash. Wasn't to impressed with the Ph neutral snow foam if i'm honest, didn't mess about with the mix to much, the foam could of been done a bit thicker if I'm honest, but will mess around with it a bit more next time!

Now the Iron X.................. first of all can I say that it is..............quite frankly................... the WORST smelling cleaning product ever! absolutly stinking! Still a good product though, tested it on WelshTom's wheels, and got a lot of it!

Not very good pics but here they are!

Snow Foam:

ca0b21c8.jpg

a9285673.jpg

0cbc708c.jpg

b779d65b.jpg

Iron X:

7c6bf665.jpg

Random Pics:

9a55157d.jpg

7bcfa25c.jpg

44390231.jpg

Cheers

2 black beauties.

Need to get myself a snow foam lance. How would you rate the Iron x stuff?

When you fitting the spoiler and springs craig?

2 black beauties.

Need to get myself a snow foam lance. How would you rate the Iron x stuff?

When you fitting the spoiler and springs craig?

Spoiler has gone to Paint today :smile: will be getting it back in the week :smile: and I am going to be ringing around some garage's tomoro to try and get them fitted on tuesday hopeully :smile:

IronX, if it were any other product I'd never buy it again because it really does smell of pure bile.

It works so well though, really well on alloys too!! Just ;/.......

IronX, if it were any other product I'd never buy it again because it really does smell of pure bile.

It works so well though, really well on alloys too!! Just ;/.......

Apparently it used to smell worse. The current stuff is the nice smelling version... Yeah right :rofl:

Wolfs Brake Duster does similar but is a thicker liquid which clings to wheels quite well and also works on body panels too. Wolfs is cheaper but I think iron-X is the better of the two as it seems to work quicker and rinses off easier where Wolfs realy needs a presure washer or a good scrub to get it out of any nooks and cranies

i got Emma to smell the iron-x and no word of a lie she nearly puked on my garage floor. the stuff is like aids in a bottle

best thing for the snow foam is 50/50 mix of megs hyperwash/and chem guys snow foam

So what does the Iron-X actually do then? I use snow foam now, but can't say as I am overly impressed, it doesn't seem to do a lot. Maybe I need to thicken it up a bit?

So what does the Iron-X actually do then? I use snow foam now, but can't say as I am overly impressed, it doesn't seem to do a lot. Maybe I need to thicken it up a bit?

Yeah apparently it's best to mix it in the bottle with a normal shampoo... Alright for a quick wash but I think it's best to use the 2bm method for a proper clean.
And ironX basically takes off contaminents that are bounded to the paintwork, like metal filings and any other traffic **** that won't come off in a normal wash. But with it smelling so bad I won't be using that much lol