Slight clunk when pulling away when cold..

I might be wrong but think that picture is the lower stabiliser mount, although haven't seen but it looks like the best candidate. @mitchell197 can confirm as he has fitted one among others.

Yo! Mine knocked when cold, warm and hot! Most likely the lower mount, stops the engine twisting, when the standard mount wears out it creates a big knock. Vibra is good, all be it a bit tough, the whole car shakes on start up, which I like actually!

I've heard nothing from monster sport europe with regards to the bushes, i gave up chasing them. But the car hasn't sold yet so I may still get chance to see something happen and they were supposed to be making engine mounts too, as its something that's a known problem to go bad on the these cars.

Just looked at changing the top stabiliser mount, not as simple as I'd hoped. Do I need to remove the wipers & plastic bulkhead to get enough clearance to remove the bolt. Any help would be much appreciated.

Here's the culprit
image_zps24aab75f.jpg

yeah because the length of the bolt you need to move the covers above the bolt. but to get that off you need to take the wipers off and also take out the plastic cover that is on top of the supension mounts. after that think it is just a couple of bolts and you can move it enough to get the bolt out that holds the top mount in.

Managed to get the top mount done over the weekend during a small break in the shocking weather. Seems to have cured the knock that I was having so I'm pretty pleased. While I had the wipers and trim off I took the opportunity to clean out the bulkhead drains as they were both blocked up with debris. Thanks all for the advice, this forum is excellent !

image_zpsc0f0cdfc.jpg