200: Silverstone Limited edition 200 and 133

^^ LOL Arran!

I am wanting a v6 special edition when Red Bull win the world championship again this year - get developing Renault!!!

I really am sick of these half-baked 'special editions' they seem to make more of these than the actual 200 these days....

I think it's ok to bring these special editions out, as long as it's not the final edition, that needs to be special

And to be a tad controversial, who here proudly has a R27? That's just a paint job and recaros with Cup suspension, but nobody knocks them. (by the way, I'm not a hater, I like R27s too)

I think it's ok to bring these special editions out, as long as it's not the final edition, that needs to be special

And to be a tad controversial, who here proudly has a R27? That's just a paint job and recaros with Cup suspension, but nobody knocks them. (by the way, I'm not a hater, I like R27s too)

They have cool stickers though:oops:

Just messing. It could just be an RS community feeling that the "load with extra special editions" are pants. Tbh I've not seen on positive comment on any of the RS themed forums about the 200. Least they gave the Twingo an exhaust.

They could of reworked the suspension and give it a stainless exhaust or something as well, pointless car tbh, at least the r27 was the first 197 to have cup suspension wasn't it?

Wtf they are standard cars with different paint the 200 doesnt even get a spoiler ....... Oh dear renault..... Oh dear

They could of reworked the suspension and give it a stainless exhaust or something as well, pointless car tbh, at least the r27 was the first 197 to have cup suspension wasn't it?

Yup and don't forget the only one to be available in LY! :bounce: