200: Signing off for now

Hi all,

After a great couple and a bit years owning the 200 Cup, it's now on it's way to a new enthusiast owner. It's been a great car for sure and I've had some great drives in it. I've had a couple of RS Clios now and they never fail to impress but was time for a change.

The forum is a great source of information and some great experiences and info shared.

I will drop by every now and then to see what's happening in RS World.

Keep on having fun driving these great motors. I will be back I'm sure in the future.

Cheers for now!
Simon

Always a sad day when a regular sells up. Are you replacing her with something else or just gonna enjoy the porker :wink:

Always a sad day when a regular sells up. Are you replacing her with something else or just gonna enjoy the porker :wink:

I'll be back I'm sure mate. :thumbup: I replaced it with a Boxster S (986) which I found with a nice spec. It's about time a Boxster got properly driven for a change! So far I've been well impressed, handled nicely this evening in the rain. It compares well with the Clio but different of course. It's nice to have that bit more power but both have massive fun factor. I may now get the Tony and Guy sunshade for it :smile:

The Clio 200 out of the box is one of the best chassis I've ever experienced and not many cars come out of the factory that way.

Safe driving and I'll come back and say hi. I'll post a piccy of the new steed once I've cleaned it.

Cheers
Simon

My god, someone selling up, and not replacing the clio with a new Fiesta ST!

All the best mate, enjoy the new car and a big :hug: from all of us here :smile:

Sad to see you go mate but enjoy your new motor and the door is always open for your return :wink:

All the best, funnily enough I did it the other way round, swapped a lovely 986 S for the 200. Both great in their own way, I'm sure you will have fun!

Thanks everybody for the best wishes, it's a great forum this and a great crowd of regulars! I'll be visiting the site you can bet on it to see what's going on.

I thought I'd buck the trend of buying an ST but it'll be good to see what the future holds in terms of take up of the 200 Turbo and how folk find them over time. The other car I had my eye on was an R26R which I do love, same for the 265. But the temptation to get the roof down was all too great :smile:

Cheers guys, speak again soon!
Simon