Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Absolutely Chris.

198.9bhp in 31 degrees (And Andy said he was having to compensate with some things due to the heat) is a truly great result.

Now wheres that fog ? lol

Just dump a load of ice in the headlight/windscreen washer and redirect the jets over the air intake......and press the wash button until the motor burns out!!.....water injection on the cheap!:grinning:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Just dump a load of ice in the headlight/windscreen washer and redirect the jets over the air intake......and press the wash button until the motor burns out!!.....water injection on the cheap!:grinning:

Would be / would have been lovely to crack the 200 "barrier". Reckon 198.9 is close enough though.....

Once i implement your water injection idea's and add some Gordini stripes @Gordini lol - ill be upset if im not making 250+

Would be / would have been lovely to crack the 200 "barrier". Reckon 198.9 is close enough though.....

Once i implement your water injection idea's and add some Gordini stripes @Gordini lol - ill be upset if im not making 250+
Yep, not far off mate. I reckon one pair of stripes will see you break the 200bhp mark... Adding as many as I've got should see you into meg territory :smile:

Yep, not far off mate. I reckon one pair of stripes will see you break the 200bhp mark... Adding as many as I've got should see you into meg territory :smile:

You know if money was limitless i'd actually add a pair of stripes and go back for a "re-test" :smile:

Reactions: Gordini
Just bought a DTUK Pedal Box (Effectively the same as a Sprint Booster) on here: with the hope I can sharpen up throttle response a bit.

Two things I REALLY hated from standard on this car were the fueling and the throttle response / feel / progression. Remap sorted the first - lets see if this cures the latter.....

******I'd be really interested to hear from those with them fitted ( @Pav ? )

Anyway - for £45 used I figure if I don't like / get on with it, I can just stick it on eBay and move on. But hopefully I like it :smile:

e8a1f86f-7575-44b4-92d8-2aa8ca772d22_zpspqyzfwxw.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dystant
Just bought a DTUK Pedal Box (Effectively the same as a Sprint Booster) on here: with the hope I can sharpen up throttle response a bit.

Two things I REALLY hated from standard on this car were the fueling and the throttle response / feel / progression. Remap sorted the first - lets see if this cures the latter.....

******I'd be really interested to hear from those with them fitted ( @Pav ? )

Anyway - for £45 used I figure if I don't like / get on with it, I can just stick it on eBay and move on. But hopefully I like it :smile:

Can you post some sort of review on it/PM me on whether it's good or not? I'm curious to see if it's as good as people say the Sprint Booster is.

Can you post some sort of review on it/PM me on whether it's good or not? I'm curious to see if it's as good as people say the Sprint Booster is.

Absolutely i will.

I typed "DTUK Pedal Box review" in Google last night and got alot of positive feedback. Most of it relating to Audi's, VW's, Skoda's etc to be fair. But im not imagining it will do anything different on mine. So hoping its all good.

Should be on mine before the weekend. So by then i'll be ready to give my thoughts :smile:

I had a sprintbooster and loved it! Really sharpens it the response and makes it so instant too respond. Some people slate them but I really rated it.

Thankyou - appreciate that. Kinda sounds like what i'm looking and hoping for, but no other way than trying for yourself !

standard pedal respond is poo..after i've installed my SB things got much more interesting..cant imagine driving without it...
i even sacrificed cruise control as it throws me into limp mode after a few miles...

While i'm siting here with not much happening - thought i'd do an up-to-date spec sheet; including mods to date by me and a list of parts / consumables used - for my future reference as much as anything !

2010 Clio RS-200: Renault Racing Blue.
Mileage - approx 36k

Engine:

Toyo-Sports Stainless 4-2-1 manifold
Scorpion Resonated stainless system (1 x Cat removed)
Ram-Air panel filter in standard airbox
Acoustic Valve removed
Modified Acoustic Valve inlet / Cold air feed into air-box
Engine dynamics Remap
Yellow Silicone vacuum Hose
Various VT Customs dress-up bolts etc and some Yellow colour-coding
Streamline Carbon - "RENAULT sport" inlet manifold badge
Powerflex (Yellow series) Engine and gearbox mounts
Elf Evolution 900-SXR 5w/40 engine oil, ELF NFP gearbox oil, Bosch filter, NGK plugs
Cambelt, Aux Belt, Dephaser, Tensioner, Water-pump, Camshaft seals changed with Renault parts October 2016.

Chassis:

Continental Contisport-5 XL tyres
Powdercoated Gloss Black wheels
Black Renault centre-caps
Black wheel-nut covers
Meyle uprated / stainless-steel heavy duty drop-links
Meyle Uprated / stainless-steel heavy duty anti rotation links
Camber / Toe / Caster set-up on Hunter Hawk-Eye
Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs (15mm drop front / 20mm drop rear)
8mm Hubcentric spacers - Front
10mm stub-axle extenders - Rear

Brakes:

Standard Brembo 4-piston calipers front / Standard rears
Brembo High-Carbon 312mm vented front discs
Brembo rear discs
Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads
Mintex 1144 rear brake pads
ATE Superblue fluid
Hubs painted with Hammerite smooth

Exterior:

Carbon-fibre Black Renault badges front and rear
Stubby Aerial
"CLIO" badge removed on boot
White sidelight / indicator bulbs
Xenon number-plate bulbs
Uprated headlamp / sidelight bulbs
'B'-pillar decals removed
Small Black Renault flag decals on rear quarter's
Bosch wipers all-round

Interior:

Custom leather / Alcantara steering wheel re-trim with Orange highlights
Custom floor mats with Orange trim
Custom dash-decals with Orange highlights
RENAULT Sport "RS" Aluminium gear-knob
Xenon Bulbs: Courtesy lights front and rear, door-cards, boot and numberplate
12mm Sound-proofing under carpet in boot

Good stuff on getting the pedal box Syer, do let us know what you think to it. I've heard very good things of the SB from Pav and Chris, so hopefully you'll have the same enjoyment from this. Nice spec sheet too :wink:

You've done a lot to the car in quite a short space of time!!

What's next on the agenda? Brakes? Mostly standard from what I can see..