She's going.....

Im trading in the clio on saturday for this;

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...x/radius/1500/page/1/keywords/cupra?logcode=p

To say im gutted to be getting rid of the clio is an understatement but im looking forward to getting the leon. Il be telling the manager to push the buyer of the clio to this forum! its been a great place to find out everything about the car but its cost me a fortune lol. Everyone ive mets been really friendly and helpfull,

Cheers guys and girls

Let me be the first to say:

:ban: :woody: :f1team07: :ban: :woody: :f1team07: :ban: :woody: :f1team07: :ban: :woody: :f1team07: :ban: :woody: :f1team07: :ban: :woody: :f1team07:

Hope you enjoy the new toy though :smile:

I REALLY wanted a Cupra when I bought the Clio, but they were too expensive when I was looking. That's a good price though, wouldn't mind one myself! Sad to see another Clio being sold. Quite a few off here have gone in the last few months.

I've been looking at Leons the past few days, they're such a good price at the moment. Good luck with it.

I hope you enjoy the Leon Gaz, was good to meet you at least once. The Clio looked great so its a shame to see it go, hopefully it will be to a good home.

Pop in and show us the new car though mate! :smile: