Servicing

I have just been reading on k-tec that 48,000 is the service interval for the Clio, now mine has hit 48000 and the service time says 5k still would it of had a service while Renault had the car before I bought it?

I have just been reading on k-tec that 48,000 is the service interval for the Clio, now mine has hit 48000 and the service time says 5k still would it of had a service while Renault had the car before I bought it?

Check the log book for a stamp...?

I am going to ask as the cars going in for a check in a few days got a strange noise from the drivers front under breaking

im going to piggyback this thread, hopefully the OP wont mind

i have an 08 197 and its due its 4 year service, i called the local dealer today and they quoted me £495 for the service, is this about average or massively expensive? ive heard a bit about ktec racing and on their site they list the price at £168.54 for the service, they are about 170 miles away, anybody know how much it should cost (on average)?

i paid about that tdonnelly3 for my 5 year service including cambelt ect...

k-tec's service for 6 years is abit pricey imo!

steep at the dealers for 2 year service yes imo, i'd rather go to k-tec + the added bonus k-tec know these cars inside out better than a dealer

RS are now part of renaults fixed price servicing.

Not sure if fixed priced servicing is or is not for warranty vehicles.

On mobile at mo so you would need to check.