Service History

Hi People,

Anyone know if my Clio 197 used to be someones on here? Bought it last weekend and trying to trace some service history on it.
ST07 GOP - Nimbus Silver with a Milltek exhaust and K&N panel. Was from the Kirkcaldy area most of it's life looking at the history I've got.

Been ringing round the garages in the service book but they keep failing to returning my calls, guessing it's because I didn't buy the car from them which is a pain! My main concern is the cam belt, it's got a tick on one of the services that it's been done at the correct age but I'd feel a bit better with a proper invoice to go with it, which I don't appear to have. I might try seeing if I can get hold of the previous owner from the V5 details if the garages don't play ball.

If push comes to shove I'll just book the car with Birchdown fur a full cam and aux belt change to be safe, but don't want to be wasting my money if it's not needed.

Hi People,

Anyone know if my Clio 197 used to be someones on here? Bought it last weekend and trying to trace some service history on it.
ST07 GOP - Nimbus Silver with a Milltek exhaust and K&N panel. Was from the Kirkcaldy area most of it's life looking at the history I've got.

Been ringing round the garages in the service book but they keep failing to returning my calls, guessing it's because I didn't buy the car from them which is a pain! My main concern is the cam belt, it's got a tick on one of the services that it's been done at the correct age but I'd feel a bit better with a proper invoice to go with it, which I don't appear to have. I might try seeing if I can get hold of the previous owner from the V5 details if the garages don't play ball.

If push comes to shove I'll just book the car with Birchdown fur a full cam and aux belt change to be safe, but don't want to be wasting my money if it's not needed.

V5 Details are the way to go. Pop a letter off.

Hope the V5 option works out for you. With regards the cambelt, it may be worth getting it done anyway, just for the piece of mind. I know it's money you'd rather not spend if you don't have to, but at least you'll know the work has been done and the car is fine.

Yeah I might just suck it up and get it all done so I know it's right for the next 5 years. It's only low mileage on ~56k with but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Going to get a few quotes and then probably get it booked in early next year. Might get the powerflex lower engine mount and upper torque bush popped in at the same time.