Seems all 197 owners aren't as cheery as the folk on here

lol yeah yeah :tongueout:

Actually had someone in a white clio dci with the sport kit on coming home from work yesterday... Does that count? Lol

Whats to do with the colour?

I wave a all RS owners... 1*2, 197, 200, Twingo, Megane.

There's a local Twingo who was really confused the first few times but now he always beeps and lets on!!! Don't see many 1*2s around here so can't comment and 197/200s are even rarer but I'd say the old ''wave and flash'' has about a 35% success rate. :smile:

The last time i saw another R27 Deep black the woman decided to wanted to keep hitting the limiter in second...

All the other R27's apart from my two mates that used to own two just stare at me like death as though to say 'why are you driving a R27'.. I know for a fact i owned one first :wink:

i got waved by a 182 trophy two sundays ago. I think it may of been roy197s son at a guesse

I never wave at RS's. They all look at me weird if i do lol!! If they wave back then fine, but most people are like, its a clio why are u waving lol!

Usually judge it by the way the car looks. Any mods or forum stickers and I wave - only RS though. I tell you what though, since having my wheels done in anthrecite, I've had much more ttention!

The last time i saw another R27 Deep black the woman decided to wanted to keep hitting the limiter in second...

ROFL

No one has ever waved at me in my 197. Only had Brownbear look at us in the 172.

I used to get much more attention in my MG TF, they were a friendly bunch.

Feel bad for posting this now lol.
After I posted it I had two megane 225s flash me within 5 mins of each other.

Allthough saying this I've still had more scowl that not.

Feel bad for posting this now lol.
After I posted it I had two megane 225s flash me within 5 mins of each other.

Allthough saying this I've still had more scowl that not.

LOL typical isn't it haha! :001_rolleyes:

Don't worry about it and keep flashing! ;/