Sean's 197T - RIP Albi :(

Urban dictionary:

Albi
This man is strong, opinionated, sexy, really good in bed. He doesn't have many friends and is often misunderstood as a person. Has amazing eyes that you can stare at forever. Although he will do bad things from time to time he sticks to his morals like glue. Often will be unpopular until a while after high school. Very musical and very talented.
'have you seen that guy'

'hes kinda weird but hes amazing at piano'

'hes such and albi'
#albi #cute #talented #unpopular #albie
by baqir November 20, 2013

Hmmmmm...

Reactions: ///M and Sean197
Pow, mot passed :french::kilt:
Only needed a cv joint clip, everything else was absolutely fine. It needed 5 goes to pass the emissions test though LOL think the cold map is a little off.
Strangely no mention of the number plates though...

Reactions: Gordini and Dystant
Pow, mot passed :french::kilt:
Only needed a cv joint clip, everything else was absolutely fine. It needed 5 goes to pass the emissions test though LOL think the cold map is a little off.
Strangely no mention of the number plates though...

Get it nice and hot next time!!

Me thinks billy bullshitter about the plates!

Get it nice and hot next time!!

Me thinks billy bullshitter about the plates!

Nah he's just a miserable git lol he always looks after me. I also reminded him that he passed my saxo with French-style plates and he soon shut up lol

Nah he's just a miserable git lol he always looks after me. I also reminded him that he passed my saxo with French-style plates and he soon shut up lol

Plenty of miserable git mechanics haha so he's not alone!

Some people just have to make a point!

Laguna gear knob fitted last night. Got it from a German guy on ebay for £40 delivered, brand new and still in the Renault parts bag. First morning with it today, and it's bloody freezing! It does make gear changes a lot better though, there's a much more weighty feel to the gear stick now. And yes, I know my car needs a hoover lol

20170124_162832.jpg

Laguna gear knob fitted last night. Got it from a German guy on ebay for £40 delivered, brand new and still in the Renault parts bag. First morning with it today, and it's bloody freezing! It does make gear changes a lot better though, there's a much more weighty feel to the gear stick now. And yes, I know my car needs a hoover lol

20170124_162832.jpg
Looks great Sean. Heavy knobs are nice to hold...

Never really liked the look of that knob on the pictures, but actually seeing it in the car it looks quite nice :smiley:

Not as nice as the RS knob though obviously :tongueout:

Reactions: Sean197

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sean197 Projects/Progress Threads 30
Pav Projects/Progress Threads 2657
B Spotted 0