Screen wash

Jmax

197 F1 Team
Platinum Member
What do you guys use in the summer and winter? I'm trying to find something that does a good job but doesn't cost the earth.

John

halfords down to -20c. Its usually on 3 for 2. I've not used 5l in 10 years yet the wife used 5l every 6 months or so!

I used the stuff from halfords and it was dangerous, dried like a foggy film on the screen terrible stuff.

i use an all year round screen wash from either carplan or decosol i think - its quite cheap but works fine :cloud9:

I bought 4x 5lts from Euro Car Parts for £10 delivered :smile: they keep having special offers - postage must have cost almost that amount due to weight?

I buy Carplan stuff for the work vans... so thats what I use....and its free so I couldnt care if its crap

Go into Renault, you'll be surprised how cheap a big bottle of concentrate stuff is, think i paid £3 something

Another shout for Tesco.

I've been using it undiluted in the recent bad weather and it's been perfect.

I do use normal ethanol based screen wash liquid which can handle -20 without freezing.
Methanol based fluids are poisonous. U can buy this stuff for 20 litres / 10euro

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4rhrGFkImazLpDWoEJwE04P0WZP0kIxYh2uGB1DqV9bILSXZn.jpg