School Boy Error

Its fastest spec of a clio you can get mate, no weight no aircon dragging the motor! Raw that's what a clios all about and less to go wrong too

I had a cup before my current 200 and i loved it. Apart from the odd toy there is very little difference with the interior.

Enjoy it then think of all the money you saved!!

Its fastest spec of a clio you can get mate, no weight no aircon dragging the motor! Raw that's what a clios all about and less to go wrong too

That does depend on your own weight tho.. A full fat with a diver that's 10st wet through is gonna be quicker than a 20st chunker driving a cup.. :rofl:

You won't be dissapointed mate... Just open the window if you get warm, I think my AC only gets used once a week for 5-10Mins, just to give it an airing. :smile:

In the real world, the weight of air con won't be noticeable on your trip to the supermarket.

Sombody wouldn't view my 197 CUP just on the pure fact that it had air-con.

Stupid really, eat a few less pies and that will replace the weight.

That does depend on your own weight tho.. A full fat with a diver that's 10st wet through is gonna be quicker than a 20st chunker driving a cup.. :rofl:

HAHAH! Well my metabolism isn't too shabby so I should be alright, 10st wet hahah love it!