Running a Clio RS 200 - true costs of ownership

I expect you'll all get bored of this long before I do, but I intend to keep this going for as long as I own my 200 (likely to be at least 5 years).

I'll update it periodically, and it will hopefully be a useful guide for anyone pondering 'can I afford one?'.

Car : Clio Renaultsport 200
Factory options : parking sensors
Colour : Deep Black
Acquired : December 2011
Mileage at acquisition : 17,992
Purchase price : £ 10,000

So, onto my first full analysis of exactly what my 200 has cost so far;

Cost report - 5th May 2012
Estimated resale value : £ 9,240
Current Mileage : 25,544

Slide1-2.jpg
Slide2-2.jpg
Slide3-1.jpg
Slide4.jpg
Slide5.jpg
Slide6.jpg

Keep it up mate, really enjoyed reading the first review you did! It's not something I've ever done myself so it's an interesting read.

Do you think you would get that price for selling it ???
Nice read keep it up will be great to see in 5 years:tongueout:anic:

Do you think you would get that price for selling it ???
Nice read keep it up will be great to see in 5 years:tongueout:anic:

Two months warranty remaining, average 9k miles per annum, recently serviced, two new Michelin PE2s 1,000 miles ago.

Do you think I'm being overly ambitious?

Glad you didn't buy it with a loan you'd be really annoyed, then again if you used cash in the bank how much interest have you lost ? You could work that out as well :lol:

Two months warranty remaining, average 9k miles per annum, recently serviced, two new Michelin PE2s 1,000 miles ago.

Do you think I'm being overly ambitious?

I would like to think you would get it but today's climate I would very much doubt it.But I might be wrong:001_unsure:

That is brilliant, I wish (sort of) I had kept a track of it in this way, very interesting to look at!