RSTuner questions

Hi all.

I picked up my RS Clio last month and enjoying it so far, however I'm finding the flat spot and power delivery a bit irritating and have read that RSTuner is a good option for smoothing these out. I've used portable tuning devices in the past with great results but I have some questions about the functionality of the RSTuner.

Is it only generic, off the shelf type maps that you can load with this? With my previous car, I was able to take data logs and email these to a tuner. They would then tweak the map over 4 or 5 revisions until the tune was perfect. If it is only generic maps, are they any good?

Can you store different maps on the RSTuner? Again, a previous device allowed you to store a number of different maps - valet mode, anti theft mode and other custom maps.

Is there any advantage of the pro or premium RSTuner over standard? For me, the only possible advantage I can think of would be if I could use it to record data logs and send them off for a custom tune.

I take it the module they advertise on the RSTuner site is necessary to connect to the obd port?

Any other help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

You can data log with one of the modules from them, and Henk will do a specific map based on that and e-mail it to you. I never did that, but I did use a generic map on my old Megane 225 which was brilliant.

To open an old thread . Can you log enough for Henk to do a car specific map with the std Rs tuner ? Or do you need the Pro version with a separate O2 sensor connected for him to do an individual map ?