RS 200 Raider Stealth Grey #3/50 *Carbon Front End Kit*

Looks class mate, sounds like you've got a proper production line going, by the sound of it you've got some talented slave labour parents there haha!

Last edited:
That looks awesome mate, I want to do my dash but I'm scared to even think about it hahahaha.

should imagine a dash would be quite easy if its broken down in parts the worse bit will be getting it out, would look brilliant though

Top work by the Raider family Glen, I'll get in line and wait for my leather and alcantara retrim on my front seats :smile:

Looks really good mate, fancy doing mine? :wink:

Haha never doing it again everyone is tearing their hair out after doing mine, now we are doing Jacks LY200

Awesome idea. Make the interior feel so plush along with your fancy recaros.

thats the idea mate gives it a classier look over the standard carpet

Top work by the Raider family Glen, I'll get in line and wait for my leather and alcantara retrim on my front seats :smile:

yeah they have worked really hard, can't thank them enough, i could make a business out of it if i had the patience

Great idea, can't wait to see how it looks.

Thanks mate, almost ready

Well we changed the design a little to cover up some minor rippling in the material, but add that extra touch IMO just to finish it off
null_zpsc7459d7e.jpg
and we finally managed to get it finished this evening, and it looks brilliant really finished the interior off, instead of that cheap carpet material that comes standard
CIMG1930_zps7c920192.jpg
CIMG1932_zps295467a4.jpg
CIMG1926_zps955eb151.jpg
i plasti-dipped the handles and plugs that clip into the roof liner, to get rid of the grey/cream colour

up next are the sunvisors with 3/50 embroidered into them as a nice finishing touch

Saw this on Instagram. Looks epic!
I want one. But your going to have to start brushing it every time someone touches it!?
Maybe brush some stripes in it. lol

Gangster lean :wink:

Looks good.

Haha have to now with the pimping style

Wow. The stitching really makes it look awesome! I wouldn't know where to start!

Thanks mate, it's a big job like

Saw this on Instagram. Looks epic!
I want one. But your going to have to start brushing it every time someone touches it!?
Maybe brush some stripes in it. lol

My brother has in his as we done both the 200s looks like a football pitch haha I like the Roughed up look gives it abit more character haha