Royal Mail

No but unless its got an official Royal Mail stamp on it saying its be opened then you should report the problem*to Royal Mail 08457 740 740, who will decide whether to investigate If the contents of your mail were damaged or taken, you may be able to claim compensation. If you think that valuables or money have been taken from your mail, you will only be able to claim compensation if they were sent using special delivery.

It is against the law to open mail that is intended for someone else even if its sent to the wrong address. It is also against the law for an employee of Royal Mail to open or tamper with items of post.

Yeah, it has just been her birthday, and 90% of her birthday cards came opened. We didnt really think much to it. But since they id say 50% of our post comes opened, some slit down the side.

However now, its my birthday on Friday, she has paid for next day delivery for my present. Today she checked the post box after waiting until 1pm for him. Card posted to say he had tried to deliver. Hadn't even knocked on the door. She has phoned them up fuming, any they are next to useless.

Rant over.

I have no end of issue with them at work. The have lost 5 v5s this month alone

Bloody retards

I won't use Royal Snail for things with any value at all.

V5's, Passport Application, Driving Licence I send them all UPS. Yes it's £6.50, but at least it gets there lol!

I've just had an headlight delivered by royal mail, senders fault for not boxing it but came just bubble wrapped but with 4 'FRAGILE' stickers on it.

Two lugs broke off and the plastic around the plug fitting broke, the guy who sent it said 'but I put 4 fragile stickers on it.

That'd be like a red flag to a bull then :smile: looks like they've had a game of footie with it.

Similar Thread Suggestions