rolling road joy

like the vid mate,

car sounds great, i couldnt see all the vid but did you know the bloke in front lol, and what was he driving, ?

BTW: Dastek rollers have a tendency to show up to 10%+ results. Checked.

against what calibration.....

if your comparing to different rr then you will get differences

everytime i have used rs tuning its a different figure :'(

and 22bhp down on this result - for me i think one is to low and probably the other a tad to high !!!

I don't see the point in a RR anymore, unless it's a before and after with mods or a remap. Given the variation, most of them seem inaccurate or differ too much. However, do a before and after (after mods) on the same roller and it's a fair measure.

I don't see the point in a RR anymore, unless it's a before and after with mods or a remap. Given the variation, most of them seem inaccurate or differ too much. However, do a before and after (after mods) on the same roller and it's a fair measure.

I agree. :thumbup1:

also good to compare against each other on the same day! always good for a bit of banter!

mine made 199.6bhp atf, 130.2bhp atw, with 150.8ibf.ft, stock with itg panel filter on a maha3000 rollers at powerstation Tewkesbury, Evesham. was told on cliosport.net that it was reading over

I think that the best thing to do would be getting a G-Tech and then comparing the results.

Of course, the G-Tech set up should be the same.