Rockys new ride (munich content)

Thought I'd share where I am today after the GW197. I had a URR26, R53 mini copper s (stop gap for 4 months) and now on a BMW e46
DSC_3010.jpg
DSC_3005m.jpg

And then today mod started! Picked up some new rims, next coils and possibly a wrap. Heres a photo of a trial fit with the 7 series wheels as they are. Front are 9x19 with 245/45 and rear are 10x19 with 275/40, but will change all for 235/35 and some stretch.

4f89f7e7.jpg

4x4 look :smile:
8bd1f511.jpg

And the look I'm going for
bc245fdc.jpg
7bcc5f31.jpg

Nice car but I prefer the std wheels tbh :smile:. Each to their own though I suppose. Everyone around me is changing for BMWs lately, the sister just got rid of their R32 for 325m sport and the in law swapped his meg225 for a new 320d coupe. Damn Krauts! Lol

I'm yet to drive one of them though but they both rave about them :thumbsup:

I looked at getting a 320 Msport E46 before I got the 197. Was in an absolute state so put me off. And thought that I wouldn't get the same fun factor that i had with my previous car. Exactly same colour to.

Look lovely slammed on a decent set of alloys!

Must admit I'm not really one for the whole ''stance'' thing, but that silver one looks ace. Speed bumps might be tricky though. :smiley:

sorry mate but thats not for me at all,cars alright but the offset off the wheels ruins it,each to there own though

What engine?

Those wheels will make it drive like a dog, love it as standard but the mods you are making would make it far too impractical for me, and I am more about handling than looks.

Each to their own though.

I know what your saying guys, the handling in the 197 I had would be all over this 320ci M Sport (2.2l) but I've been itching for an e46 since before the 197.

I won't be going as low as that silver one but the look at least. The 6 cylinder engine isn't the quickest but it's so smooth, it's more of my sort of car. If I could have a second car I'd have a 197/200 for sure over the r26 and cooper s just for the rag-the-balls-out-of-something days or for track.

This 320 is most prob a stop gap til my insurance is up for renewal in July as I couldn't get anything rwd over 170bhp with Greenlight unless I'd had over 6 months experience. I hope to then upgrade to a 330 or preferably an M3 for some proper rwd action. But for now, I'll toy with this :smile: