Retro fitting Bluetooth HU

Right went out and had a look and got some pics, so hope this is what you are after.

First off the actual Parrot box

wk0mjk.jpg

The Parrot Model Number - CK4160

51spjo.jpg

And with the Radio Display (ie. Contacts etc)

15xg1t.jpg
30mxzl5.jpg

Oh, sorry, I thought Bluetooth would be a dealer option, not factory

No i mean i tried to add the option before the build after the initial order but it wa too late to add it.

Knuckles, thats not the one i have, the one i have is completley hidden and works with the dash display for the radio, and you use the stalk controls, all factory fitted!

Not had a chance to get pics yet, but will today at some point (Rain and snow ha ha)

that look great imo!!!!

can you pickup and put down both answering and making calls without touching the phone?

and can you stream music with it?

can you pickup and put down both answering and making calls without touching the phone?

and can you stream music with it?
Hi man,

Yeah it's fully hands free, you just use the stalk controls for controlling the phone, no need to touch the phone one bit, i'm afraid you can not stream music with this as it is only for the phone. I believe later versions of the bluetooth you get in the clios/meganes do this (ie Tune Point)

A solution I’m happy with for MUSIC only (will require soldering) ... I’m using

•Tunai firefly
•RENAULT USB/AUX SOCKET 280230002R
•12V to 5V Dual USB Power Adapter DC Converter Connector Car Motor 3A Charger

Attach one of the usb feeds to the ‘Renault usb’. Piggyback off the 12v feed to cigarette lighter. Also gives you an extra usb feed which I have coming out of footwell to...

For calls I loudspeaker from
Brodit ProClip For Renault Clio III RHD For England (653799)
Or use AirPods