Request-How to Change front discs?

Ok, got that. Also, in the past on non ABS vehicles, I've just loosened off the reservoir cap when pushing pistons back in to allow the fluid to be pushed back through the system. With some ABS vehicles it is not recommended that you do that and the bleed valves on each wheel assembly should be used to allow fluid to be pushed out here rather than back through the system. I believe this is done to prevent damage to seals in the ABS pump? I take it this is the same with the system on the 197/200 and loosening off the bleed valves is the recommended option?

Anyone had issues removing the torx bolts that hold the disc to the hub? Just tried removing them and nearly completely stripped the thing they're so tight, wd40 hasn't helped either.....

Anything else I could try?

Anyone had issues removing the torx bolts that hold the disc to the hub? Just tried removing them and nearly completely stripped the thing they're so tight, wd40 hasn't helped either.....

Anything else I could try?

give the area/face of the disc where the screws are a good few hammer blows

if not either borrow my impact driver or use a centre punch to move the screws...

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
joehodges154 Clio General Chat 2
EthanMenace Clio 200 Area 0
S Clio 200 Area 2
harey Clio 200 Area 3
harey Clio 200 Area 23