Renaultsport Megane 225 Alloys

Has anyone thought about/put these on a 197/200? cant find anything on here, wondering if they will fit direct, and what they would look like obviously!

There have been a few reports over on meganesport about issues of these wheels having a tendency to crack.....

they buckle easier than 17's but they do fit straight on. I had them on mine for ages

Yeah there is someone running those. i think they're a foreign member, can't think of the name though. maybe do a quick search. I thought they looked good to be honest :smile:

The 8 spoke ones? Like 182 wheels?

Im sure ive seen a 197 on google images with those on. it looked....different.

im confused some meganes have ones that look same as standard 197 but bigger, others have ones that look like 182, elighten me please lol, also how much woul you pay 4 a decent set thanks

R26s have the ones that look like 197 alloys
Standard megane 225s have the ones that look like 182 alloys.

The pre-facelift Megane 225s (phase 1 I personally would call them, but not sure if that is the official name!) have the ones that look like the 182 alloys and the facelift 225 Megs (phase 2) have the ones that look like bigger 197 alloys.

Never been a fan of the the 182 and phase 1 Mag 225 wheels tbh. The Meg RS DCi comes with 197 wheels. Think this is right?

I suppose it gives them more of an understated look. Wouldn't be the wheels I would change for, but it's your car dude, if you fancy it, go for it.