Remove headlining

Piece of cake, about 30 mins, only a couple of basic tools required too..

Firstly, wash your hands and make sure they are clean as dirty hands make a mess on your pale coloured material.
Start at the front, remove the interior light lenses with a small screwdriver or your finger nails, then a small clip you push to one side to release the light unit, unplug wiring and discard.
Sun visors next, bit fiddly as they are held in on the outer side, the centre simply pushes in the mount in the middle of the roof. If you carefully pop the outer cover off the mount, there is a clip inside which you use a screwdriver to push over WHILST wiggling the whole thing and actually comes out like a hinge (hope your following), it hinges towards the back of the car only, it does not pull straight down or sidewards. once you've removed one, this will make perfect sense and the other side will be simple. Then remove the centre mount which is In front of the now removed interior light. Again, a small cover covers the clip inside and again screwdriver, push clip to the side, and pull whole unit towards the back of the car.

Please note, everything you are removing is holding the trim onto the roof, there are no clips on the back of the lining or anything, hence why every piece of plastic trim is clipped/mounted to the main metal structures of the roof itself.

To remove the bungs above drivers head which is normally a grab handle, just get your fingers behind, wiggle and pull, they come out easily enough.
Grab handles are all the same, pull the handle down, where the two parts that secure it to the roof there are 2 small rectangle shaped bits, use the screwdriver to prize these out. They don't come out completely, but create a wedge to stop the Handles from just coming out, once both are in the out position, wiggle and pull out. Do this for all 3.
I removed the black trim above the rear quarter windows, these are just clipped in, carefully start from one end putting your whole hand behind when pulling, this will stop you putting too much pressure on one place. There are 2 clips either end, and 2 separate clips in the middle, simples.
Moving to the boot area, the two inner pale coloured trim pieces which have airbag on and seat belts go through need to be moved a jar. If you pull the rubber seal round the aperture of the boot and work it from the side as the seal partly holds the trim pieces in place. They only need to allow enough gap to be able to pull the lining over the top of them. Next there are two wedge things along the back of the roof too, you have to push the headline up around the back of them where you will the see a clip holding them in, screwdriver is require for this, then pull the plastic unit toward the back of the car, done.
Lastly remove the centre seat belt securing cap and nut from the roof, along With the magnet part next to it, again use fingers, wiggle and pull.

Once all is removed, go along the inside of the car where the head lining meets trim and just run your finger behind it exposing it on the inside, by this point mine had already fell onto my head. My car had a light in the rear too, and the cableing was stuck to the inside of the headlining, i went to the passenger side and reached inside and pulled it off, it was only some sort of tape holding it in place. Get out the car and back to the boot, lower the rear seats, and a gentle pull will remove the lignin from the front a-posts, a 45 degree angle through the boot will get it out of the car with minimal stresses. It's ok if you do crease it, it springs back to shape really easily, just try to avoid excessive creasing.

Store somewhere clean and cry while you do what ever it is your doing. in my case, to save money in dent repairs....