Recommendations on bulbs

So I'm after side light bulbs, indicator repeaters (preferably silver) and licence plate bulbs (preferably Smd/cree for brightness)

Any recommendations on These? Osram nightbreaker dipped beam so would like the sidelights to match

Phillips SilverVision Indicator bulbs. Make sure you get the ones with offset pins or they won't fit.

I just went to my local car parts place (not halfords) and got silver indicator bulbs there. Were only £3 a pair and have been working for over 2 years now. No brand name on the packet though.

I got my led numberplate bulbs from HIDs direct, weren't cheap but gave worked faultlessly for years. Same as my led side lights.

I just went to my local car parts place (not halfords) and got silver indicator bulbs there. Were only £3 a pair and have been working for over 2 years now. No brand name on the packet though.

I got my led numberplate bulbs from HIDs direct, weren't cheap but gave worked faultlessly for years. Same as my led side lights.

I have also used HIDs direct in the past and have never had issues.

I have Philips Diamond Vision dipped now after one of my Nightbreakers blew.

I haven't been able to get any LED sidelights to match the light of the dipped bulbs as they are all too white/blue. I have had non-CAN bus sidelights though (eBay) and they started flickering.. now have CAN bus ones (eBay) and they are fine :smile:

cheers guys, HIDs direct it is :wink: i was meaning indictors repeaters (ones on the side) are these 501 bulbs?