Recent live Dyno Graph(Fast chip Rs Tuner)

done last month when it was warm it a comparison between 2 runs, 1 with the air filter lid removed and 1 with it on. the green line and red are with the lid off
Think i might be a bit down on power as i forgot to add my brothers bogy weight so should be about 1400kg and not 1360kg lol

rstunerrun.jpg

That torque curve is significantly better with the air box lid removed. Makes me think the intake is heavily restricted before the filter

have you ever taken ure lid of and revved it? sounds like a chevvy lol

remember this is a proper live performance analyser ie im actually driving the car on the road

i usually hit about 122kw but these runs it was down for some reason maybe beacause i didnt enter the correct vehicla weight as mentioned in the first post

yeah interesting result for the lid removed, you dont loose any power like most people say you do

remember this is a proper live performance analyser ie im actually driving the car on the road

i usually hit about 122kw but these runs it was down for some reason maybe beacause i didnt enter the correct vehicla weight as mentioned in the first post

yeah interesting result for the lid removed, you dont loose any power like most people say you do

So if i remove the lid on my air box, wont I be getting all the crap into my engine? or does the filter stay in position? Not had a gander so not sure yet

And don't take you airbox lid off, unless you drive around with no bonnet on you will get very poor volumetric efficiency thus causing a loss in performance and a decrease in mpg

yes sorry my mistake they are at the wheels. dunno what i was thinking lol

And don't take you airbox lid off, unless you drive around with no bonnet on you will get very poor volumetric efficiency thus causing a loss in performance and a decrease in mpg

ok ill drive around with it off for a tank of petrol to see if it makes a difference in mpg

only had it off for a few miles before lol