REAR SPOILERS ?

I've ordered the cup spoiler :smile: I went to my local Renault dealer (as they're also a bodywork repairer etc) and i was quoted £150 + VAT.

Yes that is Hylton Renault, i'll never get my car serviced there but their body repairs seem good. I've had a previous car repaired there. And £150 plus VAT is for fitting and spraying :smile:

Yes that is Hylton Renault, i'll never get my car serviced there but their body repairs seem good. I've had a previous car repaired there. And £150 plus VAT is for fitting and spraying :smile:

yes thats what i am paying as well.

might get them to spray my washer jets and my front light washers at the same time. see what they will charge me to do them, lol

finally got the car back tonight with the spoiler fitted,

so pleased with it,

the rear end now looks complete if you know what i mean,

well worth paying the extra for renault to spray and fit it in my eyes as they have done a great job tbh.

will try and get some pics up tomorrow.

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00403.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

not sure if this will work as i havnt put any pics up yet,

if it does then just a few of my new spoiler, :crying:

I found it on diologies, its VERY expensive. The spoiler comes in 2 bits, the painted spoiler itself (about £170), then you have to buy the blanking plate for the original high level brake light, and thats also around £160!!! Only Renault could charge soo much for a piece of plastic :worried: :worried: :worried: