REAR SPOILERS ?

I found it on diologies, its VERY expensive. The spoiler comes in 2 bits, the painted spoiler itself (about £170), then you have to buy the blanking plate for the original high level brake light, and thats also around £160!!! Only Renault could charge soo much for a piece of plastic :worried: :worried: :worried:
330£ ?!?!?!?:blush::blush::blush: and more painted.......

also need to extend the pipe work for the washer jet.
i don't have need it :-p:-p

hi jase!

The price for the GT spoiler as a new option is £195. I'm sure when I was looking at getting my car it was £150, although I may be wrong. How can they charge over £300 for the parts alone? I can't see many people being prepared to pay that! I just wish I'd known about the spoiler when I ordered by 200 Cup :frown: The guy I spoke to at Renault London Acton told me that the Speedline wheels were the Raiders!! I am also sure that the Cup spoiler was under £200 in the options section on the website, now its £395. They must be on drugs...

Yeah, they are cheaper if speccing with a car new, but to them retro fit them new, they are £££££

Speedlines retail at around £180 each, centre caps a tenner each..... not cheap

Can anyone tell me what the fitment of the K-Tec Sprint spoiler is like please? It says bond on fitment so is it literally fixed with sticky pads, or does it come with a fitting kit?