Rear Speakers Renault Clio 2 2001

Hello,

I have a Renault Clio 2 2001. It has 2 5.25 speakers in each door and 2 tweeters on each side of the dashboard. It is a 3 door version. I want to replace the front factory speakers and put 2 speakers on the back seats. It has the factory radio. I have changed successfully the speakers at the front doors. While it has the wiring, connectors and holes at the backseats, when i connect the speakers, they don't vibrate at all. What have I done wrong?

Reset the radio and tell it that there is rear speakers without pictures etc. we don't know what radio it is and if it has rear speaker functions or if the speakers you bought are compatible try the rear speakers on the connectors from the front doors to test them.

Link to resetting the radio

Reactions: nouslas
Reset the radio and tell it that there is rear speakers without pictures etc. we don't know what radio it is and if it has rear speaker functions or if the speakers you bought are compatible try the rear speakers on the connectors from the front doors to test them.

Link to resetting the radio

Dear turkie162,

Thank you for your advice. I searched the settings of the radio and i found out that all the balance was on the front speakers. Now, they work well. Thank you for your time.