Rear discs

My shiny new rear discs and pads arrived yesterday and went to fit them now and they don't fit!

Got them on ebay but they were advertised for a Megane 225, so e-mailed the seller asking if they would fit my clio 197 to which he said yes they would. They are the same size but do not fit over the stub axle.

I know now I should've asked this before purchasing them but the megane 225 and the clio 197 rear discs are different yes? Just want to check it's not my crap mechanic skills as to why they don't fit.

Cheers.

Should fit.

iirc the different ones to watch out for are the r26/r26r discs which cause confusion.

Been in contact with the guy and he sent the wrong ones. Sent discs from an earlier megane 225.

The rear disc change is quite an easy job but one thing I found a bit annoying is where to support the caliper after removing from the hub. Also the two 18mm bolts where a nightmare to get off!

Hang it up with cable ties...

Yeah them two bolts are a bitch. I used a socket and a hammer...done the job!

The earlier Meganne has a smaller wheel bearing so does not go over the stub axle.

The later type is the same as the Clio.

The Meganne discs are 11mm wide were as the Clio ones are 10mm.

Anorak off.

Flame, who did you order the discs from, how much were they, and how long did they take to arrive?
i assume they are complete with the bearings?