Rear cup spoiler and 200 spoiler?

Alright I'm wanting to get a spoiler for the 197 I love ye standard 200 spoilers but if the cup spoiler actually works with more downforce at rear I'd rather go for that due to that sketchy rear end! Haha but if 200 one works then all ye better cheers in advance

Alright I'm wanting to get a spoiler for the 197 I love ye standard 200 spoilers but if the cup spoiler actually works with more downforce at rear I'd rather go for that due to that sketchy rear end! Haha but if 200 one works then all ye better cheers in advance

Should imagine it just causes drag lol less fuel:worried: but looks the part8)

There isn't a standard spoiler on a 200, the tailgate is the same as the 197. The Gordini comes with the GT spoiler, which cannot be retro fitted to any 197 or 200 without buying the whole tailgate.

There is the cup spoiler or the sport spoiler that Renault do, or K-tec do one too. But the Renault ones fit best.

Does anyone know if it's possible to swap the Cup spoiler to the GT spoiler easily ?

It aint. Removing the cup spoiler will leave you holes but thats besides the point. The GT spoiler requires a different boot lid.

It'll be the sport spoiler I mean then haha like the little flick instead of the full on wing but do any of these work?

for me all 3 spoilers seem to make the rear end of the car look to high as they all point upwards,its a shame cos i'd like something there,wish they made a spoiler that followed the roof line like on the civic type R,would make the rear end look even more squat