Cup racer rear spoiler.

Im after the cup racer rear spoiler but not 100% sure where to get one from anyone know? Ive had a search and found a thread about a company in france i belive called MC racing who sell a full carbon version, has anyone bought from them or got one from somewhere else? Cheers

Sorry maybe should of been clearer, i mean that actual cup racer one, it mount's in different places and sits closer to the car with a slight angle on it, looks a lot better imo. Hence why im having trouble finding one.

image_1.jpg

image.png

if you look at the mounting points on the bootlid its actually quite different to the normal cup spoiler.

The cup racer ones seem to be a bit of a pig to get hold of. They mount in the middle and sit slightly lower than the standard cup spoiler. I know a company in France that do a complete carbon cup racer spoiler and it's very fairly priced. Think around £260 delivered.

I'm currently selling my one to a lad on Facebook.

I got mine of an ex clio cup X85 race car for 200 quid..

I had one for sale about a year ago but no one was interested so gave it to my brother. Bit harder to mount than the normal cup spoilers.