Cup rear spoiler

cliovirgin

Gold Member
Advice please !!! The next thing to go on my car is the 197 cup rear spoiler. The cheapest new Renault one I have found is on Ebay, supplied by Smiths Motor Group @ £199.82 inc vat, free post.(with carbon end plates). Any comments re price/ quality would be great.

They are generally quite expensive.

Have a look on google for any Renault Breakers near your and see if they have one, I have a breakers near me and they get them in occasionally and do them a little cheaper than new.

get one from our parts trader :smile:

also don't forget they come unpainted.

Was brand new out the parts delivery unpainted when it arrived cos seen it come in I got the invoice in the house somewhere cos I saw it the other day when getting my retention docs out

"I was £150 inc painting and fitting (with kiss)." Surely Sarah your worth more !!!! Perhaps was the other type of spoiler @ £55 ETC........

Hi Sarah. Only part of Invoice showing. Assume with vat added @ £180. Been quoted not far of that figure. Still you got a bargain painted and fitted FOC. ( Why not white though ?) By the way, love your house, big innit !!!

My card details are wrote on the bottom so couldn't take a pic of it. I'm used to quoting minus vat for work so could only mind £150 till I saw it last night. Would have been too much white if is painted the spoiler white it originally had white alloys too so I had do the bump strips black after about 6 months then moved onto the blue to make it stand out. Haha that's one of the pics for the Pfc expo noone lives there now apart from ghosts xu6eje9e6.jpg