Rear brembo discs

As far as I am aware Brembo don't make rear discs for 197 or 200 Clio's that Brembo part number in the listing looks like a 4 stud disc for a 172 or 182 Clio.

upload_2017-8-28_22-0-49.png

I've said it before you need to get the Renault part number and cross reference it and I have bought non genuine rear discs before and at the end they cost more than the genuine ones due to and this is only with the Clio 172 the number of teeth on the ABS rings were wrong and the genuine rings from the old discs were slightly larger and not a good fit and finally the wheel bearings in the aftermarket discs were made in China and one failed 2 months in and SNR replacement bearings cost £60 plus the trouble of fitting them the difference was £60 compared to £85 for the genuine ones the Renaultsport range of parts aftermarket are poorly listed unless your 100% positive they are correct cross reference the Renault part numbers besides the genuine discs have the centres painted to reduce the rust notice how I said reduce and not stop and will long term look better.
I will be needing rear discs soon and I really think I will be buying genuine ones but TRW, Pagid, and Apec and SNR make discs for them as for price not that much cheaper.

Renault also don't coat enough of the rear discs with anti-rust coating, so you'll still get a ring of visible rust on them. To say I was pissed off after spending £200 on a set of rear discs is a bit of an understatement. I would very much advise you to paint them before fitting.