RB or GW?

Ordered my 200 today but got a few days to decide, I was set on RB but the more i look see GW the more i want it! GRRR! :chair:

Pete

tbh I think GW is too common now. id go for storm as its rare or black not a fan of blue.

Would have to be RB for me, Im afraid the GW is a little too common for my liking!

I do think 200's look best in White, but as stated, GW is a bit common. I opted for Pearl White, but was feeling flush when I ordered it, to be different (slightly). Racing Blue is nice as well though. Dont think you can go wrong with most colours tbh

roy . . . . . .. is right . . . . .. . . i meen danny lmao ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ they all look sweet.

rb. I bloody love tho colour of my 197 cup, the contrast of the blue and black bits is mega. White is very much a trend colour and is gettin so common. You have corsas, clios, astras, fiestas, focus, mazda 3s, 6s all so popular in white...how many rbs?

If you go for white get the pearl!! Personally I would go for RB over the GW, there is just so many GW 200's. Or just man up and get alien green... you know u wanaaaa!!

I would have any colour other than AG. My first choice would be Ultra Red, then Albi Blue.

Out of the 2 colours you are looking at I wouldn't know which to pick!