RB or GW?

I love the GW... but... you can very likely go Black as well...

those 2 and Alien Green are the colours to go for :wink:

AG looks awesome and alot of ppl refuse to pay for AG so its pretty rare

Problem for me with white is it's not very satisfying to detail!

No problem keeping it clean but at best it looks clean it never looks wow!!

IMO ofcourse!!

lol she's a smart cookie and i have had to correct myself regarding the recaros lol, Im still torn i just find white so cold but then it looks so goood! im worried Racing blue looks a bit :tongueout:inky:

Hmm I can see where you come from, but unless it is bubblegum pink I dont think you have anything to worry about. RB is a proper French colour and suits the Clio perfectly, I dont think any other car could pull it off!

Lol @ having to tell about the Recaros, but as long as you are still getting them there is no problem - they are worth it!

Problem for me with white is it's not very satisfying to detail!

No problem keeping it clean but at best it looks clean it never looks wow!!

IMO ofcourse!!

If you're not a detailer though RB can be swirl city as you know

I cracked phoned the dealer and changed my order to GW with black speedys..the shame!

TBH saw Mike Roberts at snetterton and though WTF am doing white is win!

Pete

Lol well I can understand why you were swayed by it! Mikes looks very good!

Has it changed delivery date?

I picked the colour I liked - I'm not sure I see the point in picking <whatever> just to have a rare one, seems daft to me.

It's like all your mates having nice girlfriends and you picking an ugly one just to be different.

How things change... :rofl:

PMSL! yea i remember typing that thinking ill never get one of those munters then i bough a house and how my perceptions of money changed! :lol:

I can put up with the looks if it means keeping a few bob in my pocket!:tongueout: