Racing Blue 197 Sprint and Daily

Hi there been looking at purchasing a 197 for a few months and after some sound advise for this forum finally brought 1. (in my favorite color!) done 79k and has a resent cambelt and water pump change.
This is the most modern car ive owned or been in since my last project was a 1990 Mini Mayfair great car for shows and track days however changing Wheel bearings ever 4 months gets tier-sum so wanted something more reliable:chair:! i Find most German cars to be extremely boring so a fast little Renault was my main option.
9b67ef78-c5f2-45d7-a7da-b1e3b353af36_zpsltmh3r42.jpg

Its a Lux so has nice leather seats climate and cruise control and a few other nice goodies. there are a few places that need work as pictured. going to enjoy it as a daily until start off next year and start doing some sprinting events, track days and hopefully some Europe travelling so a busy year ahead:bounce1:
f44443f6-9760-4065-bad0-ed28c6723859_zpsrjupp56h.jpg

53906659-5064-459d-941a-7c190a45c761_zpsevwhyb5z.jpg

1942b090-0fed-49ab-962c-0858b0e8e59a_zpsworwiuey.jpg

so far the steering wheel needs some new stitching would really like to swap the red switching with blue to match the paint be great if some one could recommend a place to get this done? don't want a OEM Wheel just the standard wheel with different Top stitching?

Really need a USB or Aux lead. carnt drive without my 90's music! can you still get this fitted from a Renault garage if so do they charge a lot?? might want it don't properly as i don't want to break anything wiring not my strength :nope:

i Still have some Yellow glass paint so may go for some Yellow Fog lights

after that i may consider color matching the side strips with the wheels. will look in to performance stuff once im back sprinting and learned the car
for now its just the bits i've mentioned a few stickers and working on my polish and waxing! (might consider a exhaust and remap down the line)

any help, comments or suggestions would be much appropriated!

Many thanks Tom

Welcome along Tom :smile:

Nice car, we don't see many of the Lux spec. Great colour as well. I like the Mini, fantastic little cars - my friend has restored a Neon, it's a little beast!

Steering wheel-wise, we have a trader on the site called Edge Automotive, who do bespoke steering wheel retrims.

AUX cable, yes this can be done - there is an AUX output that a lead can be plugged into. There is a guide in the forum How To section. If you become a paid member you will have access to both the Trader and How To sections.

Any questions, feel free to ask :smile:

Welcome along!

Unusual it having the leather seats, not a common extra, strange how it doesn't have the xenons though, with it being well specd. Also it having the anthracite alloys but not a cup chassid car, another strange one.