Racing Blue 197 - South Yorkshire!

Good Evening Everyone,

Had the car a few months now but just starting to get into the modification side of things and really fall in love with the car so i thought it best i join! Im running a racing blue 197 and after the following weekend will have :

Scorpion Cat Back
Decat
H & R Springs
K & N Apollo Induction Kit (once i find a standard airbox this is gone, came with the car)

Hopefully i'll find some car friends here as my Missus is sick to death of me chewing her ear off about how much i love my car aha.

And also ill get some pics up as soon as i clean the car, at the moment its so dirty it might break the lens on my camera.

Cheers!

Reece

Welcome to a fabulous corner of the interweb.....

Congrats on the car too. They do grow on you dont they :smile:

And indeed it will be! Makes a lovely noise however i knew from the off it would be losing me power, but hey with it not being a OEM part of the car i got £300 off the dealership for it being on :wink:

Welcome along! I'm in Barnsley and travel to Sheff at least once or twice a week so will keep my eye out! Look forward to some pictures.

Ah superb! I work in Barugh Green in Barnsley, also the missus just sent me a photo and look whats arrived :smiley:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Me Bits!.jpg
    Me Bits!.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 43
Welcome to the forum :smile: nice to see another Yorkshire member! Look out for a drive out/meet at some point in the next month or two!