R27 gone. Hello white 200 with black speedlines ;0)

No I havn't but I've owned a 172 Sport, 172 Cup, R27 and now a 200. When I say refined I mean as refined as you could expect from a 2ltr naturally aspirated 200hp hot hatch.

I don't think you could really expect anymore for the money, get one with the right options and you won't be disappointed! :0)

Looks superb mate. We almost went for the white, black wheels etc, but in the end decided to go for the Alien Green.

The white does look lush though.

Our 200 should be arriving in the next month. Fingers crossed.

Looks superb mate. We almost went for the white, black wheels etc, but in the end decided to go for the Alien Green.

The white does look lush though.

Our 200 should be arriving in the next month. Fingers crossed.

Awesome, what options did you go for? I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures!

There were unfortunately a few options missing from mine but the dealer has quoted me £200 to fit and spray the GT spoiler and I'm gonna get the rear windows tinted. Also it didn't come with the better spec'd lights (sports projector style) so I'm looking at probably around £300 to get them done (when I have some cash spare!!) lol

Thanks for all the comments again, I'll update people on progress and thoughts of the car. I must say the more I look at the 200 the more the styling appeals!! :0)