r26r wipeout

Such a shame. this is what is putting me off goin on a track with mine. running out of talent! lol

Looks like it ended up the length of a Clio, ouchies!

Agreed on the building up slowly part, that way when you get it wrong you're not already at the limit and then BAM hello mr armco.

It's not a matter of personal talent but knowing where your talent ends :smile: mine was when I nearly turned the car 180 at Barn(Cadwell).

Last edited:
easily done, cheeky little crest on a corner like that, i guess the car will have gone light and pushed wide and then dug in again?
the poster says the driver was just shaken up so that's good that he/she is ok

his lines weren't that bad and he was caning it so i'm assuming he knew the track, he just carried a touch to much speed over the crest, as Neil says easy done.

Also worth bearing in mind that most tracks aren't like the ring, it has bugger all run off. Anyone that's worried about binning their car should start at Bedford. It would take a stunning amount of talent to do that level of damage there.

I think that is someone from the RS forum (won't name names). The damage looks similar to the pics he had.

Before anyone comments he knows how to handle a car on track but we all make mistake once in a while.

I was on a track day (Renaultsport organised) at Cadwell in August 2009 and some bloke obliterated his six month old Glacier White 197 Cup. Rolled a fair few times, also heard that the car was on a pcp, so shouldn't have been on the track.

I was on a track day (Renaultsport organised) at Cadwell in August 2009 and some bloke obliterated his six month old Glacier White 197 Cup. Rolled a fair few times, also heard that the car was on a pcp, so shouldn't have been on the track.

Iirc it was a bit newer than that. And no track insurance.