197: r26 conversion

If it was me;

1 - Sell the bits, sell the Clio, buy an R.26.R.
2 - Sell the bits, put the money towards some goodies for the Clio and get some track time booked.

1 = You end up in an awesome (yet slightly less practical) car. BUT, no project.
2 = You stay in a class leading car and have some pennies to mod' it, keeping a mini-project.

i got a couple more plans, gonna try 1 more company and had a nice pm here today, gonna give them a ring and go from there

should of diy'd it and saved yourself a **** load of money only took me 3 hours to fit the engine!
although, management wise i'm completly different to yours!

?????????

Raptor6767, you do not have permission to access this page. Thiscould be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

to be honest your really not missing much.

for such a ground breaking conversion, there is a handful of pics, no vids, no write up or ongoing feedback of how it is.

which is a shame, as we all want to know!

But then i guess people have busy lives!