Quick question re rear lights

I have recently moved to Spain with my MK3 200, and need to change the rear nearside light to one with a foglight. Does anyone know if 197 and 200 rear lights are the same, as all the lights that I've seen available that look like mine, say only up to 2009??

Anyone know? I have the normal ones with the clear semi circle for the reversing light.

Thanks!

Mart.

I have recently moved to Spain with my MK3 200, and need to change the rear nearside light to one with a foglight. Does anyone know if 197 and 200 rear lights are the same, as all the lights that I've seen available that look like mine, say only up to 2009??

Anyone know? I have the normal ones with the clear semi circle for the reversing light.

Thanks!

Mart.
im pretty sure the fog light only works on one side. there will be a bulb in the nearside fog. but it doesnt work. spent 1/2 hr trying to get it working for mot. bulb ok but no power to it.

Tail lights are the same for Phase 1 (197) and 2 (200). Like said there is only one functioning fog light. Do you by chance have GT lights installed? They come without any fog light as it's installed in the bumper with this version.

Thanks guys - Ive since done some digging, and it seems that it's a 30 minute job to get the near side fog light to work. It has a bulb in, it just needs a cable running from the OS fog light to the second bulb.

Cheers!