quick question about Milltek non res before I order one

Does anybody have one and if so what are they like on the motorway, doesn't get that droning noise does it. Really want one but not fancying spending that much money to drive myself mad on longer journeys. any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi, I have one fitted had it about 1-2 weeks now. I don't think it's too bad tbh, I think the soundproofing is pretty decent in the clio. It is obviously noisier than standard and if your too worried then maybe just get the resonated one? However, I should note that I don't do loads of motorway trips and if I was doing it everyday then maybe I wouldn't have got it. Lovely noise though, I got mine through the offer that Demon Tweeks had on - are you looking at the same?

If your worried about droning buy a resonated one, then if you think you can handle more noise get the silencer chopped and a pipe put in for about £60, I wish I'd done that, my non res scorpion drones a fair bit at 70 so looking at getting a small silencer put in but gonna cost around £150 for a custom one :worried:

Cheers guys. Do a fair bit of motorway driving and the Mrs complains so wanted something that sounds nice without being a bit droney.

Yes @fletch was looking at the one from demon tweeks. May go resonated then and like you both say get silencer chopped if need be.

Thanks

Similar Thread Suggestions