quick clean ;)

going to show the vxr's how its done tommorow on the evo triangle.so wish me luck.so wanted to get the clio clean and ready :wink:

051-1.jpg

047-1.jpg

also fitted my silver indicators front and rear,which i think looks good

springs fitted next week now :wink:

Last edited:
going to show the vxr's how its done tommorow on the evo triangle.so wish me luck.so wanted to get the clio clean and ready :wink:

051-1.jpg

047-1.jpg

also fitted my silver indicators front and rear,which i think looks good

springs fitted next week now :wink:

Hi Mate :smile:

I like your exhaust tail pipes.

They look like Miltek? What kind are they? I am looking to get my clio like yours? I think your tailpipes stand out, which I think look cool.

Look forward to your feedback bud!! :wink:

Chris

Spotted you on your way to the triangle today!

I was one of the 20 cyclists in the group by The Sportsman on Denbigh Moors (just before Llyn Brenig).

Car looks so much better than all those Vauxhalls! :wink:

Hi Mate :smile:

I like your exhaust tail pipes.

They look like Miltek? What kind are they? I am looking to get my clio like yours? I think your tailpipes stand out, which I think look cool.

Look forward to your feedback bud!! :wink:

Chris

yes mate good spot,milltek cat back exhaust.looks better than standard

Spotted you on your way to the triangle today!

I was one of the 20 cyclists in the group by The Sportsman on Denbigh Moors (just before Llyn Brenig).

Car looks so much better than all those Vauxhalls! :wink:

ah i remember seeing a load of cyclists,was i behaving?:smiley: where abouts do you live mate.a few people have told me they have seen a nice white one around wrexham

ah i remember seeing a load of cyclists,was i behaving?:smiley: where abouts do you live mate.a few people have told me they have seen a nice white one around wrexham

You were all behaving! :smile: I'm the only car guy in the club so I was praying no-one would do anything stupid but everyone passed safely.

I'm in Wrexham so that might be mine, the plate is CLIO ART so pretty easy to spot!

You were all behaving! :smile: I'm the only car guy in the club so I was praying no-one would do anything stupid but everyone passed safely.

I'm in Wrexham so that might be mine, the plate is CLIO ART so pretty easy to spot!

good.havent seen your car as of yet but looking forward to it.only live 5 mins from me mate

Similar Thread Suggestions