Proper Renaultsport (Racecar) Cup parts Catalogue

For Renaultsport parts e.g 'real' cup spoiler etc....these can't be purchased through the dealer. If you contact Championship Promoter Lisa Crampton on T: 0207 835 2574 // E: lisa@sro.co.uk. Say you need some genuine Clio cup parts and she'll give you the name and number of the bloke who orders them. I did have it but misplaced it. The parts come from Germany?

Also on that note, heres the cup parts catalogue. Worth keeping as its a nightmare to find on google. Its German but the part numbers are the same. Worth scrolling through as you see all Cup airbox parts and numbers (Been asked by a few people on here). I'm planning to lose my fog lights in the bumper and I've bought the grills from the part numbers in this catalogue.

I might be sad but its interesting going through it.....

http://www.renault-sport.de/fileadmin/Startseite/Uploads_Teileservice/Clio_Katalog_Jan_2011.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a quick flick through that, and some of those prices are outrageous!

10,000 eur for the gearbox!! :blush:

With those part numbers though you'd be able to call up the place over here that do them, sorry cant remember name of the place and get a price from them.

I like that you can buy the parts to have adjutable top mounts (page 37) and what looks like the collar to weld onto the strut top.

:tongueout:anic:

With those part numbers though you'd be able to call up the place over here that do them, sorry cant remember name of the place and get a price from them.

I like that you can buy the parts to have adjutable top mounts (page 37) and what looks like the collar to weld onto the strut top.

:tongueout:anic:

I know Leese very well so can get in contact with her if anyone needs anything?

Seems like Joss is your man or contact Lisa direct. I've bought parts from Renaultsport, they take card payments over the phone and the parts depending on availability take about 2-3 weeks to arrive.

Anyone noticed the price of the 200 diffuser on page 58? Hmmmm......never enquired but surely that can't be right? 200'ish euro's?

Last edited:
Nice find Litchy!!! :smile:

What are you planning on venting from the fog holes? Could be an easy way of getting a CAF to the Airbox. :wink:

Last edited:
Do the racers have glass in the side/rear windows or are those moulded perspex?

The price of that front windscreen seems about right so i'd assume it's same as road car, i was quoted £457 for an heated screen from the english place, is it R-Sport?

R-Sport in Wimbledon yeah, I've spoken to them before about a Cup exhaust, seem a good bunch. :smile:

I'm planning to lose my fog lights in the bumper and I've bought the grills from the part numbers in this catalogue.

I might be sad but its interesting going through it.....

]

The pic on there just looks like a square of mesh, be interested if it's a moulded part.

A contact number/name for who we can order parts from using the numbers in that catalogue would be a great start if you can? :smile:

+1 on that request.

Just had a quick look through it. The rear 200 diffuser only €200ish? Though Renault charged £800+?

yeah, thats because thats just for the unpainted plastic part. Then you need to buy all the bits going round the exhaust and the rings. Then paint it.

hey litchy,u thinking of putting a cone filter of some sort down in the corner of the front bumper then using the fog light hole as a CAF straight to it? i've also thought about this