Proper Renaultsport (Racecar) Cup parts Catalogue

ah right i see,i have a similar idea coming from the front grille,whats yr opinion on water going up the CAF as i can tell water spray goes up mine,(i.e. water stains in the pipe and around the filter entrance)its never caused an issue as yet but i can't help but think its not a good thing

yeah, thats because thats just for the unpainted plastic part. Then you need to buy all the bits going round the exhaust and the rings. Then paint it.

ah right i see,i have a similar idea coming from the front grille,whats yr opinion on water going up the CAF as i can tell water spray goes up mine,(i.e. water stains in the pipe and around the filter entrance)its never caused an issue as yet but i can't help but think its not a good thing

No issue......

+1 on that request.

Just had a quick look through it. The rear 200 diffuser only €200ish? Though Renault charged £800+?

Yeah this is something I have posted about previously, talk about a mark-up for the UK market....

Buying a brand new cup racer seems cheap compared with building one from parts!

How much are they to buy brand new?

Its the Sadev gearbox that pushes price up. Don't think you'd get a cup racecar through an SVA tho, shame cos it would be a beast, a slightly hard beast to live with on a public road but still a beast.

Would be back breaking on our pot holed and cracked roads. Surely all it would need is a cat and silenced exhaust? They already have lights and indicators do they not ? Maybe a fog and horn??

One company attempted to make a cup racer road legal but gave up as it was far more involved than first thought. It was in a issue of pfc some time ago.

Easier to strip a regular car and fit a sadev box to that. You have 8/10's a cup racer right there!! Haha