Project threads - apreciate the work that goes in ?

Project threads do you . .

• Look then comment if only a nice one or looks good type post

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Look and don't comment

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Don't look

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe we could have a Project/car of the month, that may inspire people to keep their project posts upto date.

Hmmmm, that sounds like I could be going trader prize hunting again......

Lets see who hasnt offered me some prizes for the POTM competition yet
:poke: :chair: :poke:

What about us poor folk :argue::argue::argue: who have been installing newly painted interior strips, having wheel refurbs, caliper resprays and having new stickers installed left, right and centre

I think that starts to count as a bit of a project thread Roy......

I think that starts to count as a bit of a project thread Roy......

Oh yea forgot that.Just spent 5 hrs cleaning one side of my car.I washed,de-tar,clayed,washed,APC,washed then 3 layers of jeff Werkstat acrylic,wheels and glass now fuberd:smile:

Oh yea forgot that.Just spent 5 hrs cleaning one side of my car.

Oi Ive not started that theme for POTM yet unless you are practising

Project thread started or else :f1team07:

Last edited:
Only so many times you can read 'nice car, keep up the great work!'.

This is why i havent bothered with my 197, but the 205 was a little different so grabbed peoples interest.

Seems to me like you are on some kind of ego trip. If you post something and no one comments so what ?! Your money so spend it how you want, shouldn't need approval all the time !!

Seems to me like you are on some kind of ego trip. If you post something and no one comments so what ?! Your money so spend it how you want, shouldn't need approval all the time !!

:jase::jase::jase: :wink:

If you post something and no one comments so what ?!

Exactly. :thumbsup:

I like to keep mine updated as it may be useful to other people if they're thinking of doing something I've done. Likewise, if I'm thinking of doing something and people have had negative experiences with the same thing then it's good to get advice/feedback that I might not have got otherwise. It's nice to read back over things from time to time too.

I'm not arsed if people don't read it/comment on it really, but I try to make it interesting for others who might read it.

Nicely put Willis it's great reading these threads it gives people ideas for things for them to do for there selves.Example Fernadez spoiler decal I loved it now I have one but slightly different

Looking forward to seeing that Roy, you need to start a thread, even if it's just a log/diary of detailing and whatnot. :smile:

I like how Mr.F has pushed things visually a lot more than others have done before, it's something different.

I have to agree I love what he does with his car sticker wise.I asked him to do me a new design sticker with some advertising for Cazan racing for my car.so it will be original
Think I will start one