progress of R80 CUP- now with boost

must admit she is looking a beauty! like the suttle mods like the manifold,and badges front bage looks good with the white backround aswell

how you finding it with the ultra racing braces??

love the font on the pressed metal plates mate,do you know what its called? if not where did you get them? you running cams?

sorry mate not got a clue what font it is bought them as a group buy 4 years ago and not sure where from. i wanted another after front one was damaged which is why I'm running a standard front plate for now.

not running cams either but would like some but I'm waiting to see the price of the k-tec supercharger kit or might 225 engine but got to wait and see if i get signed on at work other wise all funds will go to house deposit.

you sold yours jimmy?

cheers stu now get the 106 finished I think we should go back to the other pub paul potts place

lmao... the rattlebox is a long term project you should know that.....

the PaulPry?? aye... we`ll have to sort another burger+beer night sorted asap...

last 1 was @ the cobblestone in March mate, (next to March Tesco)

have had a few @the paul pry , lincoln road/a47 junction in peterborough..

PaulPry does better food imo.... and aspall on tap.. i`ll facebooooook the next 1, your welcome along..

back on topic,

that exhaust weld still holding together??? lol

Don't know whats scariest that you won't make car parts or the fact that I have to fly on them planes haha.